June 23, 2012

VotG and RB SASL has been handed in

It has really been a while since my last posting on this blog, I've been far too busy to manage it but now there are some openings in my calender.

I'm pleased to announce that the VotG SASL rules and the new RB SASL rules has been handed in to MMP. We are hoping they will be published soon and that they will bring new life into the SASL community.

I'm now looking into new SASL projects, there are several in the making, and we will see what will come out next from my development vein. It depends on my own wishes and others requests. I'll let you know as I progress.

6 comments:

Ian said...

Looking forward to that, maybe in the next Journal????

ian

Jorgen said...

Lets hope so. Could also be something for the Special Ops Journal.

Jorgen

Chris Doary said...

Very interesting news. Had I known, I would have mentioned this in my spread on solitaire gaming in my most recent post.

Great to see contributions from outside the US. it suggests to me that the hobby is not only alive and well, but growing. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to seeing what this looks like.

Have only used my 2nd edition SASL once. Will have to dust in off. :)

Jorgen said...

I've had a blast playtesting these rules. Tom Morin who came up with the original rules for letting you play the VotG CGs using SASL rules has made a great work. I've been there helping him tuning these rules and develop them for Red Barricades.

I've got more HASL games in development for the SASL rules. I'll keep you posted on the progress in my blog.

Yann said...

Hello,

what if MMP don't publish (sadly) your work ?

would you make it available to download ?

Good luck !

Yann

Jorgen said...

Hi Yann,

If they don't get published I will make it available for download but I think that MMP has in mind to publish them. I got that impression from Chas and others.